If you enjoy our podcast, please leave a quick rating. It only takes a minute and it means the world to us.
Staying healthy in the studio may not be something you’re thinking about regularly. Yet it’s hard to think of something more important than your physical and mental health. Without either of these, how will you keep doing this? How will you get better? How will you reach your goals?
On this week’s episode our guest is Rusty Osborne. Rusty is a veteran musician who was headed down an unhealthy path. Through research and trial and error he was able to drastically turn his health around and has since become a health coach for other musicians.
This could be one of the most important episodes we’ve done because your health is not top of mind….until it is.
On this episode you will learn:
- How a schedule of over 200 shows a year landed Rusty’s health in a bad place
- How he was able to turn his life around and what he believes are some of the most important lessons he learned
- The health risks associated specifically with vocals, guitars, bass and drums and quick tips for mitigating problems before they arise
- Why the home studio is both a dangerous and empowering place for your health
- Why diet plays a much bigger role in your health than most people think
- Why supplements are (almost) never the answer
- What simple changes you can make immediately to improve your longevity
- Why action precedes motivation and not the other way around.
This was a truly information-packed episode and we highly recommend checking it out.
Rusty Osborne – Musician Health Coach
Rusty on Instagram:
Where to Find the Guys
The DIY Recording Guys Website – www.diyrecordingguys.com
Vadim’s Studio Site – Get your FREE test mix today! – https://calmfrogrecording.com
Benjamin’s Studio Site – https://dreamloudstudio.com
Leave a rating. Be a friend – http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1494761702