If you enjoy our podcast, please leave a quick rating. It only takes a minute and it means the world to us.
In this episode the guys talk about computer optimization techniques.
You will learn about:
- RAM recap and when it may be time to add more RAM to your rig
- Why your computer may be running a bunch of background tasks and programs that chew up horsepower – and how to stop it!
- How to make sure you are using the right ports for the right jobs
- Powered vs non-powered USB hubs. What’s the difference? Which one should you use?
- How to partition your drives like a pro (and why it’s improtant)
- Power vs performance settings
- TLDR summary of audio drivers and ASIO4ALL
- Hard drive space requirements and why they can actually affect your computer’s performance
- File organization best practices
- And more!