If you enjoy our podcast, please leave a quick rating. It only takes a minute and it means the world to us.
Kareem Guy started Keyz to the Game to help independent artists be smarter about the business side of their craft.
On this episode you will learn:
- Why you need to start preparing for music release even before you press record
- Performing Rights Organizations (PROs) – What are they, why are they important, and how to get registered
- What is a split sheet and why you definitely need to consider one before a release
- Do you need to aspire to getting a record deal and, if so, when?
- The importance of catalog organization and some tools/strategies you can use
- The importance of submitting your music to curated playlists
- Why you should refocus from selling your music to selling your personality
- The importance of TikTok in a social media strategy
- Social media strategy – Where to get content ideas and how to keep from getting overwhelmed
Where to Find Kareem
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/keyztothegame/Website – www.keyztothegame.comFree Album Release Blue Print Webinar – https://ultimatemusicrelease.easywebinar.live/registration-7
Where to Find the Guys
Vadim’s free DIY Recording eBook
DIY Recording Facebook Community
Vadim’s Studio Site
Benjamin’s Studio Site
Leave a rating. Be a friend