If you enjoy our podcast, please leave a quick rating. It only takes a minute and it means the world to us.
Acoustics are arguably more important than gear – both for recording and mixing. Have you paid enough attention to it?
In this episode you will learn:
- The basics of sound. How does sound move through a room? How do different frequencies behave differently?
- What are “acoustics” and how do they affect your DIY Recording result?
- Vadim’s awesome story – barely related to recording at all
- What you can do assess your room
- What you can do improve your room
- What comb filtering is, what it sounds like and why it’s a problem