If you enjoy our podcast, please leave a quick rating. It only takes a minute and it means the world to us.
The guys love gear, sure, but some of the most useful (and most used!) gear in their studios is also some of the cheapest. In this episode, they compare their lists as two frugal friends would.
In this episode you will learn:
- Hacks for controlling the devices that make your studio more comfortable
- A producer’s secret weapon for creating energy in a track as if from thin air
- Which accessories will push your microphones’ capabilities even further
- Hacks for working with multiple people on an interface with limited I/O count
- Hacks for not having to sit right next to your computer to be able to record
- How to save your forearms for playing instead of burning them out on string-changing
- And more…